Tokyo: The Exciting City.
You may choose between:
Please click on an image above for further details.
Not sure on your course?
1) 4 Week Beginner Course
Learn the Real Basics, Efficiently in Tokyo.
2) Standard Academic Beginner's Course
- A well balanced curriculum where students will focus on reading, listening, writing and speaking and gain the 4 basic skills of the Japanese language.
- Total beginners can enrol; however, learning Hiragana first is highly recommended.
- Beginners serious about studying Japanese.
Once you reach JLPT N3 (intermediate level Japanese), you may advance to the focused academic intensive courses below.
Free Wi-fi, student lounge, computer stations, English-speaking staff and part-time job finding support.
(Fee includes registration for the school, text book and course tuition. You pay the same price direct to the school).
3) Focused Academic Intensive Courses (Medium-High Intensity)
Study efficiently, but still have spare time
For those who want to study towards...
Passing the JLPT,
... In Japan!
Career guidance is available in selected courses.
4) High Intensity Courses
Spend most of your time in Japan studying and advance faster.
5) Learn on Holiday in Tokyo!
- Get to experience the amazing culture and learn Japanese in a short period of time.
- Take part in unique activities, such as traditional tea ceremonies, wear kimonos with your new friends, tour the beautiful Nikko, and learn to make your own sushi!
6) Speaking Courses
Improve your confidence in speaking Japanese and make friends from around the world.
- Medium intensity/Study at your own pace
- Friendly environment
7) Speaking & Manga Course
Speak Japanese & Draw Manga in Tokyo
- Conversation lessons 20 lessons/week
- Manga lessons twice a week after school
Learn at a professional manga school with 17 years of experience
8) Study & Culture Courses
Learn communicative Japanese and learn about the culture!
- Practical Japanese lessons 20 lessons/week.
- Activities held throughout the week and on Saturdays:
- Traditional culture such as tea ceremony, sword-fighting, calligraphy.
- Pop culture such as anime and manga, maid cafes, cosplay.
9) Study long-term at a Slower Pace
In the district known for it's fashion, study in Shibuya and enjoy the exciting Tokyo.
Chosen your course?
Don't wait; apply before classes become full.
Not sure on your course?
We can help you find one that best suits you, even if it isn't listed here.