Choose an option that You like best:
4 week course on the basics in Tokyo.
Begin your journey studying towards:
University in Japan,
Finding full-time work in Japan and more.
Study practical Japanese & do fun cultural activities.
Focus mainly on communication!
Tokyo - Beginner Basics Course (Hiragana/Katakana)
Learn the Real Basics, Efficiently in Japan
- Total beginners
- Learning the real basics such as Hiragana, Katakana and simple phrases, while getting to live in and explore Tokyo.
- You must be 16+ to join the course.
There is no age limit or other requirements; you are welcome to join!
Classes are well-paced, meaning you will learn plenty in a short period of time, but also have enough time to study & enjoy Japan.
Fun activities are organised by the school; such as tea ceremony or going hiking!
30 years of experience and trust
Many graduate student referrals
Enhanced support system
Wide variety of nationalities to meet
Kudan Institute of Language & Culture (KILC/Kudan) provides:
- Free Wifi, computer stations, Japanese, Korean and English-speaking staff, effective and informative counselling sessions, various school activities and many opportunities to make Japanese friends.
- Learn how to read and write Hiragana and Katakana (the Japanese alphabet)
- Learn to speak about yourself and your home country
- Have simple everyday conversations in Japanese.
Classes are Monday to Friday in the morning from 9:10 - 12:40 (3.5 hours).
- Enough time in the afternoon, evening and weekends to study hard and also explore Tokyo.
Teitomisaki Building 1F, (Look for the Family Mart next door)
2 Chome-7-10, Misakicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo-to, 101-0061
4 week course: 88,000 JPY (about 770 USD).
(Fee includes registration for the school, text book and course tuition).
Here are the average fees to help plan for your trip.
Option 1) 4 weeks homestay: 88,400 JPY (about 780 USD).
(This fee includes the placement fee for homestay, breakfast & dinner for weekdays and 3 meals are included for weekends).
Option 2) 4 weeks guest house: 65,000 JPY (about 590 USD).
(4 weeks course)
Monday 5th March - Friday 30th March 2018
Monday 11th June - Friday 6th July 2018
Monday 3rd September - Friday 28th September 2018
Monday 26th November - Friday 21st December 2018
・This is a 4 week course recommended for complete beginners.
- Option to advance to General Academic Intensive Course after completion.
Learn Japanese in Japan!
Apply today; before courses become full.
If you are not quite sure on your course, we can help you find the right one that suits your needs.