Tokyo - Conversation Course
- Students who would like to start from Hiragana & Katakana, or also good for the advanced levels.
- Want to focus on improving their Japanese conversation ability.
- Minimum age is 16 (Average age is 22; no age limit).
- Every week enrolment
The most diverse range of students; with over 30 countries from all over the world.
Learn about different cultures, not just Japan's.
Teitomisaki Building 1F, (Look for the Family Mart next door)
2 Chome-7-10, Misakicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo-to, 101-0061
- Morning classes. Have free time in the afternoon & evening to study & explore the city.
The perfect balance between progressive study and free time.
- Conversational Japanese Speaking
- Listening in Japanese
- In the upper levels- Become able to communicate using appropriate words and expressions in not only everyday situations, but in a broader range of circumstances.
Become able to summarize and report your own research in Japanese.
Become able to participate in discussions and debates on familiar themes as well as express your own opinions.
Free Wifi, computer stations, Japanese, Korean and English-speaking staff, effective and informative counselling sessions, various school activities and many opportunities to make Japanese friends.
Students are enrolling from over 35 different countries every year. (Make many new friends from around the world.)
12 - 20. Meet plenty of new friends and converse.
For smaller classes, see practical Japanese.
Misakicho, Chiyodaku, Tokyo
Close to everywhere. Be able to access all the famous places in Tokyo within the hour. Akihabara, Shinjuku, Ginza, Harajuku, you name it! You will never get bored in this exciting city.
Course ranges from 2 weeks up to a year.
2 weeks: ¥59,000 (Approx. $540 USD)
4 weeks: ¥88,000 (Approx. $790 USD)
12 weeks: ¥204,000 (Approx. $1,835 USD)
1 year: ¥1,079,000 (Approx. $9,880 USD, including student visa application)
(Fee includes registration for the school, tuition and material fee).
All fees are paid direct to the language school.
20 lessons per week,
Monday to Friday
9:10am - 12:40pm
A fun and interactive conversation class as seen above.
Free time in the afternoon to explore Tokyo, spend time with your share house people, host family, etc. Or, work part-time using your Japanese you learnt in class (you can only work with a proper visa. Please inquire for further information).
Kudan regularly organises cultural activities for students and day trips to places in Japan:
Start Planning Today
- For short-term courses: You may start every week (beginners every month).
- Please apply at least 1 month before your desired start date.
- For 6 months+ course: Regular starting terms are January, April, July, October.
- You must apply 6 months before for long-term courses; due to student visa immigration processes. We can assist you with this.
Decided on this course?
Great! Let's get you started.