Accommodation - KILC, Tokyo
Kudan Institute of Language & Culture organises accommodation for their students.
Please see below for the options:
- Low cost
- Rules may apply
- Meals provided
- High amount of support; get treated as a member of the family.
- Single rooms
- Recommended for those who want to practice their Japanese, enjoy home-cooked Japanese food and learn the culture first-hand.
- Placement/ initial cost: 10,000 JPY
- Fee per night, including meals: 2,800 JPY
- (Meals included: Breakfast & dinner on weekdays and 3 meals on weekends).
Private Dormitory/Share House
- Low cost
- High amount of freedom; noise levels are generally loud
- Meals not provided; kitchen usually available
- Make friends with people in your share house
- Single or shared rooms
- Recommended for those who want to make friends and learn about different cultures.
- Initial cost; placement fee + deposit: 25,000 JPY
- Monthly rate: From 65,000 JPY
TOHTO Guest House
You do not need to decide on accommodation yet; simply if you would like the school to organise it or not.
School organises = Placement fee applies but simpler.
Organise Yourself = More time but you get to decide everything.
The schools also organises airport pickup for their students.
Click below to begin your application to your course:
Undecided on your course? We can help find the one that suits you best: