Please see below for the options:
- Lower cost
- Rules may apply
- Meals provided
- High amount of support; get treated as a member of the family.
- Single rooms
- Recommended for those who want to practice their Japanese, enjoy home-cooked Japanese food and learn the culture first-hand.
- Placement/ initial cost: 10,000 JPY
- Fee per night, including meals: 2,800 JPY
- (Meals included: Breakfast & dinner on weekdays and 3 meals on weekends).
Private Dormitory/Share House
- Low cost
- High amount of freedom; noise levels are generally loud
- Meals not provided; kitchen usually available
- Make friends with people in your share house
- Single or shared rooms
- Recommended for those who want to make friends and learn about different cultures.
- Initial cost; placement fee + deposit(refundable, minus a cleaning fee): 35,000 JPY
- Monthly rate: From 65,000 JPY
Example dormitories and sharehouses:
TOHTO Guest House
You do not need to decide on accommodation yet; simply if you would like the school to organise it or not.
School organises = Placement fee applies but simpler.
Organise Yourself = More time but you get to decide everything. We can also help you with finding accommodation.
The schools also organises airport pickup for their students.
Don't forget to go back and submit the booking form!!