Get into University or Vocational College in Japan
Language schools in Japan have a variety of support measures, ensuring you maximum support to reach your goals.
- Airport Pickup
- Accommodation finding support (sharehouses, homestays etc. available)
- Learn all 4 skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking Japanese)
- Learn to pass the relevant tests, such as the JLPT (Japanaese Language Proficiency Test), for students without Japanese as their native language.
- Support for the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International students (EJU).
- Part-time work opportunities; the school can help find and help even translate your resume.
- Kind and experienced teachers, to point out any mistakes and support your learning, helping learn in a fun and efficient manner.
- Help recommend you to universities and vocational colleges in Japan.
- Provide individual career and academic advice, helping with your future pathway
- Can help find a place of full-time employment, depending on the school
- Easy access to transportation, high standard of living in Japan.
- Cultural experiences throughout the year, to help you learn the culture, not just the language.
- Arrangement of English-speaking professors for university, as well as special research programs
- Possible to transfer to a Japanese university, if you are a senior university student or technology institute graduate (please inquire).
- Assistance in getting into Graduate school in Japan; if you have JLPT N2 with university degree already.
- The list does not end; many more services available.
- Please inquire for individual advice.