Working Holiday Course in Osaka!
People wanting to study part-time and are also looking to find part-time work in Japan
- Course is only 3 hours a day
- Free job hunting seminars giving you tips, advice & skills necessary after school
How to Search for a Part-Time Job
How to Write a Resume
Job Interview Practice
Polite Business Conversation
Testimonials & Consultations
Learn practical Japanese to help you for working part-time in Japan
Practical Japanese learnt part-time with many optional activities.
Hieisouken building. 1F 2-5-9 Kitakyuhojimachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka
Classes are either in the morning or afternoon.
9:15 to 10:45
(15 min break)
11:00 to 12:30
13:30 to 15:00
(15 min break)
15:15 to 16:45
Fun Weekend activities are organised, such as monthly exchange party with local Japanese people, sightseeing tours of Osaka.
Preparation for the JLPT and Business Japanese are available; please inquire.
Admission fee: Free for Working Holiday Visa
- 1-month course ・・・ 54,000 yen
- 2-month course ・・・ 108,000 yen
- 3-month course ・・・ 162,000 yen
(Does not include material fee)
(Application is free through us)
Begin Applying Today
- Please apply at least 1 month before your desired start date.
- For 6 months+ course: Regular starting terms are January, April, July, October.
- You must apply 6 months before for long-term courses; due to student visa immigration processes. We can assist you with this.
- If you are not sure on your course, we can help you find one that best suits you.