Tokyo - Shibuya Gaigo Gakuin
Studying communicative Japanese at a slower pace.
Plenty of free time to study & explore Tokyo!
- Classes focuses on communication, with lessons covering pronunciation
- Shibuya is famous for its youthful fashion, entertainment and shopping departments.
- Encourages students to cultivate their own opinion, discussing culture, territory and society through classroom activities.
- Medium-Low; study in a fun and interactive environment at a slower but surer pace.
- Main classes focus on building communication.
- Great student support; smaller school.
- Part-time job-hunting support
- Students from all over the world study different languages at this school; make an international network of friends.
- Be able to interact with Japanese students who study here, too.
45min × 4 lessons per day; 20 a week
Monday to Friday
Beginners = Afternoon; 13:30-17:00
Intermediate or above = Morning; 9:30-13:00.
No student visa required:
- Admission fee: 10,800 JPY
- Tuition fee:
- 1 week: 16,740 JPY
- 4 weeks: 66,960 JPY
- 10 weeks: 162,000 JPY
- (Can enrol on a per-day rate of 3,346 JPY).
- Optional Host family (accommodation)
- Arrangement fee of 10,800 JPY
- Nightly rate of 2,500 including breakfast and supper (extremely good deal in Tokyo).
Student Visa required:
Application fee 20,000 yen
Admission fee 50,000 yen
350,000 yen (6 months)
680,000 yen (1 year)
420,000 yen (6 months)
750,000 yen (1 year)
- Regular starting terms are January, April, July, October.
- For courses without student visa:
- Additional classes open in August for the Summer.
- Please apply at least 1 month before your desired start date.
- For 6 months+ course:
- You must apply 6 months before for long-term courses; due to student visa immigration processes. We can assist you with this.