Osaka - General Japanese Course
People wanting to learn communicative Japanese, and more.
Includes standard lessons.
Optional: JLPT preparation, Business Japanese lessons, and cultural activities throughout the year.
- Be over 16 years old
- 3 months course minimum (Each term is 3 months)
- For a 1 year course, you must get a student visa (we will assist; apply below), and have graduated high school.
Located in Osaka! A friendly city buzzing with things to do.
Medium; perfect balance between study & free time.
Take optional classes to increase the intensity!
You will be placed in the appropriate level after a level check test.
Beginner to intermediate - Conversation, grammar and increase vocabulary.
Advanced - Exchange opinions with native speakers effortlessly. Achieve Japanese proficiency required to enter University.
Proficient - Debate on specific or abstract topic nearly like a native. Theorize and discuss effortlessly on given topics.
- PC Corner, Lounge for students to study & socialise, vending machines, students from all around the world.
- Many students who graduate ARC Academy enter Japanese Graduate Schools, Universities or Vocational Schools.
- The school provides comprehensive support for applying to higher education; from collecting information on admission exams, to the preparation of application documents, exam simulations up to the acquisition of specific academic Japanese needed in higher education.
- Regardless of the field or type of job, every year many students from ARC successfully find a job in Japanese companies.
- Comprehensive career support: Counselling, help with preparations, higher education (University, Vocational College, Graduate School) and job-hunting seminars.
- Part-time job finding support (you may work part-time up to 28 hours a week if studying over 6 months on a student visa).
- Short courses also available for those just wanting to study at a good pace.
1-2-25 Nipponbashi Nishi, Naniwa, Osaka 556-0004, Japan
- From Monday to Friday
- Morning Classes from 9:15 to 12:30
- Afternoon Classes from 13:30 to 16:45
- Time schedule varies depending on the student’s level.
Starting from the intermediate level, students have access to three optional classes per week. Students freely choose 3 classes they want to take according to their learning needs, from the special preparation classes for EJU or JLPT test up to more technical ones.
- It is not possible to apply just to optional classes.
- Programs change every school term. Students are provided with more information upon entrance.
- Learn Business manners, Japanese with J-pop or dramas, Learn Japanese with theater.
- Tips for job search I, II and III
- Visit to a Japanese elementary school
- EJU essay and interview exercises
- Preparation for University I, II and III
- History of Japan
- Listen to the news, entertainment shows, interviews to practice skills.
- N1, N2, N3 listening drills
- EJU listening drills
- Enjoy Japanese classics
- Novels and essays
- Learn Japanese with manga!
- Dissertation and technical texts practical reading
3 months ¥190,000
6 months ¥460,000
12 months ¥820,000
18 months ¥1,180,000
24 months ¥1,540,000
(Includes all fees to the school).
Here are the average fees to help you plan.
January, April, July & October every year.
Begin Planning Today
- For short-term courses:
- Please apply at least 1 month before your desired start date.
- For 6 months+ course:
- You must apply at least 6 months before; due to student visa immigration processes. We can assist you with this.