Nagano: Enjoy Nature & Study Japanese.
1) Standard Beginner's Academic Course
- A well-balanced curriculum of speaking, writing, listening and reading Japanese.
- Reduced costs than other courses in Tokyo and Kyoto, as it is the countryside.
- Total beginners can enrol; however, learning Hiragana first is highly recommended.
- This school has a great relationship with the local people in Nagano, so you are able to get a part-time job, without even needing to speak Japanese. All you require is a student visa. Enquire now
Once you reach JLPT N3 (intermediate level Japanese), you may advance to the intensive courses below.
Free Wi-fi, student lounge, computer stations and English-speaking staff.
Recommended for those who want to improve their Japanese in a short period, with a fast study pace.
(Fee includes registration for the school, text book and course tuition).
2) Intensive Courses
For those who want to study towards University / Graduate School / College / Passing N1 or N2 JLPT.
It is all possible in Japan.
Click here to learn more:
Decided on your course?
Great! Let's get you started.
If you are not quite sure on your course, we can help you find the right one that suits your needs, even if it isn't listed here.