Osaka - Kansai College
- Students wanting to study seriously towards higher education in Japan.
- Receive a Technical Associate Degree (authorized by the Ministry of Education, Japan) after 2 years of study.
- This allows you to transfer to 3rd year in university to graduate with a 4-year degree (a 4-year degree is needed to get a work visa in Japan).
- Many electives to help you learn about the culture and expand your knowledge.
- Completed 12 years of education (high school graduate or equivalent)
- The minimum course duration is 1 year.
- This is a vocational college; allowing you to receive discounts such as:
- Commuter pass; saving you almost 50% on public transport costs.
- Free admission to cultural events, museums and parks.
- The college has a mixture of international and Japanese students; allowing you to build a wide network and make great friends to create great memories and practice using the language.
- Medium-High; study hard while still having time to enjoy.
- Focusing on the 4 fundamental skills; reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Great support for your chosen career path; students end up in universities, graduate school, college, vocational college, working in Japan and overseas.
- Lessons for the JLPT and EJU.
- Great student support and career advice catered to the student.
- Part-time job-hunting support
- Scholarship offered by the school
- Based on results of the JLPT N1 or N2 and attendance
- 5 to 10 long term students at the school are awarded
- 20,000 to 70,000 yen given at once by the school.
- Library of information about universities and graduate schools.
- Library of books and manga.
- Internet and computers for students to use.
- Strong connections with universities and vocational colleges.
- Students are able to enter respected schools such as Ritsumeikan University based on the school's recommendation.
Morning Classes 9:00 - 11:50
Afternoon Classes 12:50 to 14:40
Students attend both morning and afternoon classes.
25 class hours per week.
- Japanese Culture (Community based and Japanese affairs)
- Composition, PC training and English (TOEFL; needed to enter some higher education institutions).
Enrollment fee: 60,000 JPY (paid for the school)
- 1 year (April Enrollment)
- Total: 705,000 JPY
- 1.5 years (October Enrollment)
- Total: 1,058,500 JPY
- 2 years (April Enrollment)
- Total: 1,410,000 JPY
Total fee includes tuition, activity, social fees, insurance.
- Regular starting terms are January, April, July, October.
- You must apply 6 months before for long-term courses; due to student visa immigration processes. We can assist you with this.