Osaka - Kansai College
- Students wanting to study seriously towards higher education in Japan.
- Receive a Technical Associate Degree (authorized by the Ministry of Education, Japan) after 2 years of study.
- This allows you to transfer to 3rd year in university to graduate with a 4-year degree (a 4-year degree is needed to get a work visa in Japan).
- Many electives to help you learn about the culture and expand your knowledge.
- Completed 12 years of education (high school graduate or equivalent)
- The minimum course duration is 1 year.
- This is a vocational college; allowing you to receive discounts such as:
- Commuter pass; saving you almost 50% on public transport costs.
- Free admission to cultural events, museums and parks.
- The college has a mixture of international and Japanese students; allowing you to build a wide network and make great friends to create great memories and practice using the language.
- Medium-High; study hard while still having time to enjoy.
- Focusing on the 4 fundamental skills; reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Great support for your chosen career path; students end up in universities, graduate school, college, vocational college, working in Japan and overseas.
- Lessons for the JLPT and EJU.
- Great student support and career advice catered to the student.
- Part-time job-hunting support
- Scholarship offered by the school
- Based on results of the JLPT N1 or N2 and attendance
- 5 to 10 long term students at the school are awarded
- 20,000 to 70,000 yen given at once by the school.
- Library of information about universities and graduate schools.
- Library of books and manga.
- Internet and computers for students to use.
- Strong connections with universities and vocational colleges.
- Students are able to enter respected schools such as Ritsumeikan University based on the school's recommendation.
Morning Classes 9:00 - 11:50
Afternoon Classes 12:50 to 14:40
Students attend both morning and afternoon classes.
25 class hours per week.
- Japanese Culture (Community based and Japanese affairs)
- Composition, PC training and English (TOEFL; needed to enter some higher education institutions).
Enrollment fee: 60,000 JPY (paid for the school)
- 1 year (April Enrollment)
- Total: 705,000 JPY
- 1.5 years (October Enrollment)
- Total: 1,058,500 JPY
- 2 years (April Enrollment)
- Total: 1,410,000 JPY
Total fee includes tuition, activity, social fees, insurance.
- Regular starting terms are January, April, July, October.
- You must apply 6 months before for long-term courses; due to student visa immigration processes. We can assist you with this.
Want to study this course?
If you are not sure on your course, we can help you find one that best suits you.