Accommodation - ISI, Nagano
Option 1) School organises accommodation
Pros: Simpler & no hassles.
Cons: Placement fee, cannot choose exact location.
Option 2) Organise accommodation yourself
Pros: Choose the exact location & no placement fee.
Cons: May be more expensive rates and takes time.
We can also help you find accommodation, just ask!
Special Rate for 12 weeks (3 months or more) at a Student House
- High cost
- Stay up to 12 weeks
- Rules may apply
- Meals provided
- High amount of support; get treated as a member of the family.
- Single rooms
- 30 to 1 hr public transport to school
- Recommended for those who want to practice their Japanese, enjoy home-cooked Japanese food and learn the culture first-hand. Students under 18 should choose homestay.
- 1 month fee: 165,100 JPY
- (Includes placement fee, breakfast & dinner).
- Reasonable rates
- Special rates for 3 months or more (see above)
- Live with resident staff.
- Meals not provided; shared kitchen.
- Shared bathroom
- Make friends with students and Japanese people in your share house
- Single, double or triple bed rooms
- Distance from 20 mins on foot to 40 mins on train.
- Recommended for those who want to make friends and learn about different cultures.
You do not need to decide on accommodation yet; simply if your would like the school to organise it or not.
School organises = Placement fee applies but simpler.
Organise Yourself = More time but you get to decide everything.
Made your decision? Click below to begin your application to your course: