Kyoto Conversation Course
Enjoying Kyoto while studying communicative Japanese.
- Classes focuses on communication, with lessons covering pronunciation
- Kyoto is a modern city where you can experience the traditional culture of Japan
- Encourages students to cultivate their own opinion, discussing culture, territory and society through classroom activities.
- Medium; learn efficiently while enjoying Japan
- Main classes focus on building communication to become fluent.
- Optional classes on reading, writing and about Japan to learn more about the culture and help study for tests.
- Great student support; smaller school.
- Part-time job-hunting support
- Field trips organised
- Great academic & career support (helping with all the information, preparation and passing exams).
Morning Classes 9:15 - 12:30
Afternoon Classes 13:30 to 16:45
- Reading, writing, 'about Japan' (history, culture), JLPT and EJU.
- For short-term courses: You may start every week (beginners every month).
- Please apply at least 1 month before your desired start date.
- For 6 months+ course: Regular starting terms are January, April, July, October.
- You must apply 6 months before for long-term courses; due to student visa immigration processes. We can assist you with this.
Want to study this course?
Apply before spaces become full.