Enjoying Kyoto while studying communicative Japanese.
- Classes focuses on communication, with lessons covering pronunciation
- Kyoto is a modern city where you can experience the traditional culture of Japan
- Encourages students to cultivate their own opinion, discussing culture, territory and society through classroom activities.
- Medium; learn efficiently while enjoying Japan
- Main classes focus on building communication to become fluent.
- Optional classes on reading, writing and about Japan to learn more about the culture and help study for tests.
- Great student support; smaller school.
- Part-time job-hunting support
- Field trips organised
- Great academic & career support (helping with all the information, preparation and passing exams).
Morning Classes 9:15 - 12:30
Afternoon Classes 13:30 to 16:45
- Reading, writing, 'about Japan' (history, culture), JLPT and EJU.
- For short-term courses: You may start every week (beginners every month).
- Please apply at least 1 month before your desired start date.
- For 6 months+ course: Regular starting terms are January, April, July, October.
- You must apply 6 months before for long-term courses; due to student visa immigration processes. We can assist you with this.
Want to study this course?
Apply before spaces become full.
If you are not sure on your course, we can help you find one that best suits you.