Kyoshin Academy Kyoto
Acquiring fluent communication skills in the modern but traditional city of Kyoto.
- Classes focuses on communication, with lessons also covering kanji.
- Kyoto is a modern city where you can experience the traditional culture of Japan.
- No lecture-based classes in the Practical Japanese Course.
- Medium-High; learn efficiently while enjoying the culture.
- Main classes focus on building communication to become fluent.
- The curriculum also teaches the 4 technical skills of “speaking, comprehension, reading, and writing” through a well balanced program.
- Only a 3 minute walk from Kyoto JR station.
- Great student support.
- Part-time job-hunting support
- Many events to help students learn the culture.
- Great academic & career support (helping with all the information, preparation and passing exams).
- Continuing Education Course
- JLPT and EJU preparation
- Academic and career counselling
6 months tuition:
1 year tuition:
Textbooks are included.
- For short-term courses:
- Please apply at least 1 month before your desired start date.
- For 6 months+ course: Regular starting terms are January, April, July, October.
- You must apply 6 months before for long-term courses; due to student visa immigration processes. We can assist you with this.
Want to study this course?
Great! Let's get you started: