Study towards vocational college in Japan
Learn overall Japanese (all 4 skills reading, writing, listening and speaking), plus elective classes from vocational schools, so you can learn the vocabulary and real-life skills towards vocational college and employment!
Get up to 300,000 Yen off from the price of the vocational school, every year, if you progress to other vocational schools under the language school's network!
Low cost dormitory, only 30 minutes walk + train to the school
Only 40,000 JPY/month, including electric, gas and water bills!
Highly recommended if wanting to get into vocational college in Japan!
~Periodic test each week to check your learning.
~Periodic test held every 3 months
Beginners level 0-9 months
- Learn basic grammar and daily conversation
- Learn Kanji at the basic level
Intermediate level 10-18 months
- Practice grammar basics, and aim to read long comprehensive text and have longer conversations.
- Learn JLPT N2 level grammar and Kanji, to pass the JLPT N2 level.
Advanced 19-24 months
- Become able to have the ability to comprehend TV/newspapers in Japanese, to get the necessary information. Also to read professional Japanese books.
- Use the vocabulary you have learnt to write short essays and have discussions.
- The goal is to pass the JLPT N1 level.
~Teachers will have individual interviews with students, to discuss about their future plans and practice for the vocational school/university interview.
Example elective classes from vocational schools include:
-Hair styling, makeup and nail art etc.,
-Classes that touch on Japanese culture and service industry, including kimono classes and on-the-job training from students studying to be professional café owners and pastry chefs.
Other optional classes include:
-School festivals and fairs
-Teachers and students from prominent universities in Tokyo and vocational colleges visit the school, creating an exclusive forum for gaining access to a range of valuable information, including enrollment information, information on school life and career paths following enrollment.
-Events to interact with Japanese students
-Cultural activity excursions
Distance to train station:
4 mins walk from Hongo-sanchome station
|Per Week||Per Month||Per Year|
|Accommodation||-||From 40,000 JPY/month||-|
- This school has their intake in April and October each year.
- For getting into vocational college from beginner Japanese level, a 2 year course starting April is highly recommended, to graduate in March and enter the vocational school in April, which most schools have their intake.
- Please inquire for personal guidance on starting terms, durations and requirements, as it depends on the individual.
- You must apply 6 months before for long-term courses; due to student visa immigration processes. We can guide you through this.
- Minimum requirement for student visa: 1,500,000 JPY savings available in a bank statement. This is required to prove to the school and immigration that funds are available to pay for tuition, accommodation and living expenses for a year. The tuition(first year) and accommodation(monthly) should be paid to the school, once the school gives confirmation of entrance.
Start your application today
Meet the requirements?