Tokyo - Study Plus Japanese Cooking Course
Like Japanese food? It will taste even better if you make it yourself!
Those who love Japanese food, want to learn the language, the tradition and customs surrounding the food, and want to make their own!
- Learn communicative Japanese in the Conversation Course.
- Learn to make Japanese food twice a week. Make it in your home country for yourself, share it with your family and friends!
- Learn both the language, the customs and culture and how to make Japanese food.
- Medium; learn efficiently while enjoying the culture.
- Learn conversational Japanese and learn to make the food.
- Learn the history of sushi
- Make your own miso soup from the soup stock
- Learn about Japanese ingredients
- Make your own udon
- Learn about the 4 seasons and wagashi; Japanese traditional sweets.
- Learn about the culture and make your own Japanese bento box lunches.
- Make decorative sushi
- Party at the end showcasing your skills and of course, tasting the delicious food!
- Great student support; smaller school.
- Friendly students and teachers
- Great range in age and nationalities.
April 4th Wednesday to 27th, Friday
Cooking lessons on Wednesday and Friday; twice a week!
Monday - Friday
Is it okay to join the course even if I cannot speak Japanese?
-> Yes, it is fine. The teacher will be using Japanese and English in the lessons.
I have no cooking experience. Is it still okay to apply to this course?
-> Yes! The course will teach you everything (from how to use the cooking tools) so please do not worry.
I have dietary restrictions, is it still okay to join?
-> Yes, that won’t be a problem.
Is it possible to join from the middle of the course?
-> No, unfortunately not. All 8 lessons of the course are designed to learn about “Japanese Food”, hence, the curriculum does not allow participants to join from the middle of the course.
Want to study this course?
If you are not sure on your course, we can help you find one that best suits you.